Want to know how to search for job opportunities using the Boston Business Journal? You will learn techniques for finding what you need from the Boston Business Journal in less than a half-hour a week, business information to help you stand out during interviews and how to recognize job opportunities within news stories and features.
Abby Grant of the Boston Business Journal will provide job search strategies for using the BBJ including their special Executive Profiles and People on the Move sections. She will also discuss how to use the Book of Lists, published in January, to assist you in your job search.
Additional Seminar Benefits:
- Increase your knowledge of the local business community
- Business information to help you achieve your goals
- Incorporate social networking
- How to recognize job leads in news stories and features
- Specific actions you can take to warm up cold leads
- How each section of the paper/website can help you expand your network
- PROFIT from every issue