Job Fair Information for Exhibitors
|Multi-industry Job Fair
||Wednesday, June 26, 2013, from 1 to 3 p.m.
||The Career Place, Woburn
||$175 for a table in the primary room,
||$175 for a table in a private meeting room, or
||$125 for a table in a secondary room
|| Easy online pre-registration
||We work with approximately 10,000 job seekers each year, from a variety of occupational backgrounds and skill levels. Don't miss this opportunity to tap into this pool of talented, job-ready individuals! We will conduct an outreach campaign incorporating a full complement of media outlets to promote this event to existing career center customers and to other job seekers from the Greater Boston area. This event is the perfect opportunity to recruit at any level, from entry-level to management!
- Marketing and outreach strategy
- Table setup for two representatives
- Company description/ job opportunities listed in the Exhibitor Guide
- Your company name and a link to your company website posted on The Career Place website for one month following the job fair
- Light refreshments
Register early for your first preference in table locations:
- Tables are available in several locations. Our private meeting room provides space for several potential employees to sit and fill out job applications. Tables are also available in our main room or one of our secondary rooms.
- Tables are reserved as registrations are received, with earliest reservations receiving first preferences.
- Easy online pre-registration
Sponsorship Opportunities Also Available:
Benefits of your $100 sponsorship include:
- Your company logo and link posted on The Career Place website for one month
- Promotion of your sponsorship to thousands of job seekers via jobseeker emails and display in our Career Resource Library
- Promotion on the cover of our Job Fair Exhibitor Guide
- Promotion on a dedicated sign in our career center on the day of the job fair and for up to 30 days afterwards
Easy online pre-registration
For more information, contact:
- Joy Livramento-Bryant at 781.932.5510
Employers are saying...
"We were pleased with the turnout at the last Career Fair.
There were many well qualified technical folks in attendance."
"I would just like to say thank you for the great job fair that you and your staff held...
I have been to many job fairs and I must say that it was one of the best that I have had the pleasure of being part of.
Again I just wanted to thank you and look forward to working with you in the future."
"I was quite pleased with both the management and candidate attendance at the recent job fair sponsored by The Career Place in Woburn.
It seemed well publicized and efficiently organized.
I left with quite a large collection of targeted resumes to review! Thank you!"